Skip to main content
- Natural Resource & Environmental Economics with an emphasis on Energy, Water, and Invasive Species
- Interdisciplinary modeling
- Applied microeconomics
- Natural Resource Economics
- Energy Economics
- Dynamic Optimization
- “Moving Forward by Looking Back: Comparing Laboratory Results with Ex Ante Market Data,” with K. Krause, D.S. Brookshire, and H.S. Burness. Economic Inquiry: (forthcoming).
- “Economics of Transboundary Aquifer Management,” with R.H. Patrick and D.S. Brookshire, Ground Water, 43(5): 731-36: (2005).
- “Western Municipal Water Conservation Policy: The Case of Disaggregated Demand,” with H.S. Burness and K. Krause, Water Resources Research, 41(3): (2005).
- “Comparing Tests of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources,” with R.H. Patrick, Resource and Energy Economics; 24:301-325: (2002).
- “A Microeconometric Test of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources,” with R.H. Patrick, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management; 42:82-103: (2001).