Teaching InterestsMicroeconomics, Mathmatical Economics, and Environmental Economics
Research AreasInvasive Species and Water
- "Depression and Anxiety, 21(2), 47-54." J. Thacher, E. Morey, E. Craighead (2005). Using Patient Characteristics and Attitudinal Data to Identify Treatment Preference Groups: A Latent-Class Model.
- "Environmental and Resource Economics 34(1), 91-115." E. Morey, J. Thacher, W. Bre?e (2006). Using Angler Characteristics and Atti-
- "Environmental and Resource Economics 37(4): 757-775." G. Aldrich, K. Grimsrud, J. Thacher, and M. Kotchen (2007). Relating Environmental Attitudes and Contingent Values: How Robust are Methods for Identifying Heterogeneous Groups?
- "Journal of Mental Health Policy and Economics 10(2), 73-85." E. Morey, J. Thacher, E. Craighead (2007). Patient Preferences for Depression Treatment Programs and Willingness to Pay for Treatment.
- "Land Economics. 84(4): 635-651." M. Hand, J. Thacher, D. McCollum, R. Berrens (2008). Intra-Regional Amenities, Wages, and Home Prices: The Role of Forests in the Southwest.