Transcript Information

Where to Mail Your Transcripts

All official transcripts must be sent directly to the Admissions Office (domestic and international applicants) and the Global Education Office (international applicants).

Please have each school send your official transcript to the UNM Admissions Office directly. Admission is provisional until the Admissions Office receives a complete, final and official transcript verifying graduation or completion. Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing college / school, or transmitted through an accepted provider.

UNM Admissions
Student Support & Service Center
PO Box 4895
Albuquerque, NM 87196-4895

International Applicants

In addition, one official transcript from each institution you have attended must be received by the Global Education Office.

International Admissions
Global Education Office
2120 Mesa Vista Hall
1 University of New Mexico
MSC06 3850
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0001

For international applicants: Official Diplomas or Degree Certificates in both English and the original language must be sent to UNM's Office of Global Studies.